ENVIAR CORREO AHORA

Contactarnos - Preguntas & Información

Tenemos 2 oficinas en China > Yiwu & Guangzhou

Registrado en China, Corea y Hongkong.

CONTACTO

DongZhou YingRiYuan #22, YIWU 322000,  

ZHEJIANG, CHINA

Leonel@reonels.com

Roy@reonels.com

(+86) (579) 8553 8004  _oficina

(+86) 18605899833  _mobil

>>agregar  Whatssapp!!!

Direccion en CHINA:

​Correo Electronico:

​​

​​Numero de Telefono :​

  • w-facebook
  • google+
  • w-rss
  • w-blogger

​© Copyright 2014 Reonels Corporation

​Agencia Reonels (tambien agente, broker) oficina en mercado Yiwu, Guangzhou, China. Brindamos servicio integral de compra al por mayor, búsqueda del producto y fábrica, muestras, control de calidad, servicio de OEM guía y intérprete. Ayudamos y facilitamos accelerar su negocio en China, comercio, importar en China con mas seguridad. Especializamos en productos de joyería, bisutería, regalo detalle de boda, ropa interior, calcetin, bufanda, scarf, gorro, sombrero, accesorios para celular movil, fundas, ferreteria, etc.

​*Por favor anotar bien el direccion de su correo electronico. 

PF contarnos de su pais origen, breve informacion de su negocio.

Greetings,

We are a trading agency operated by responsible young men, located in the city of Yiwu&Guangzhou, the World's largest small commodities wholesale market. We provide an integral agency service from the beginning to end with high quality service. The management staff are educated abroad and have extensive experience in the field of trade, finance and logistics. Our main customers are from USA, Spain, Mexico and Latin American countries (Colombia, Chile, Brazil, Argentina). Our agency is specialized in imitation jewelry, wedding gifts, ​mobile accessories, tablet PC, fashion items, etc. ​We are honest in business, and pursue speed and accuracy in processing the work. We ARE are better choice for your business in CHINA.

 

Management

Staff

Roy Kim    6 years in Chile / 2 years in New Zealand  / Graduated Intl.

                    High-school of Nido De Águilas (Chile)  /  Graduated KyungHee

                    University, Korea  /  Worked in Hanjin Shipping, Korea

Leo Kim   10 years in Chile  / 9 years in China  /  Graduated Intl. High-school

                   of Nido De Águilas (Chile)  /  Graduated University of  Finance and

                   Economy Shanghai, China  /   Worked in El Corte Inglés, Spain

Payment &

Commission

Service Charge:  As a service charge for the work we receive 3% of commission over the total value of the ordered product. The % can vary depending on the order quantity or difficulty of the work.

Payment:   We receive 30% of order balance in advance, and the rest 70% we receive before the shipping of goods   

<Payments can be  done in T/T & Western Union>

 

>> Imitation jewelry,

    mobile accessory

    scarf & bags

​Integral

Agency​  

Service

Product & Factory search: We find the product or factories in Yiwu or China based upon the provided information from the customer. We send you a quotation (price, photo, detail) within 2 days.  <service without charge>

 

Product Order & Follow-up:  When customer chooses an item, we place an order and manage the entire process of the production. We monitor and visit suppliers to make sure the goods are manufactured in proper way abiding the conditions required by our customers.

 

Quality Control:  We receive and store the goods in our warehouse until they are shipped for dispatch. First we check the quantity of the goods and proceed examining each items for quality inspection. We place high importance in quality inspection, it is what we do the best.

 

Logistics:  We provide a one-stop service sending the FCL or LCL cargo to the designated port of your country. We can quote the logistics price in FOB or CIF. We provide Invoice, Packing List, B/L, and certificate of origin all sorted in neat manner and delivered on time to you.

 

Guide & Interpretation:  Most of Reonels staffs are fluent in English. When you visit Yiwu market, we support you with abundant experience and communication skill that leads to successful business trip to Yiwu, China.

 

Airport Pick-up & hotel reservation:  We provide pick-up service for customer arriving from Shanghai and Hangzhou airport. Likewise, we can assist you placing hotel reservation with a discounted price. Please tell us in advance for these services.

 

   

 

​PLEASE CALL:

86-15669531015

e-MAIL ADDRESS: 

Roy@reonels.com